Monday, May 19, 2008

MAcc or bust!!!

As many of you know, the reason that Nicole and I moved to Utah was for me to go to BYU and eventually obtain a Master's degree in accounting. It has been a long hard road with a lot of nervous waiting. Back in March I had to apply to get accepted to the MAcc program starting this fall. After the longest month and a half of my life we finally got an answer: I'M IN!!!
Last Thursday, we found out that I was accepted into the Master's program. This really is a BIG deal! This is a very elite program and we're really excited that I got in. It's going to be a rigorous program and I'll need all the help I can get, so please keep us in your prayers. Thanks for everyone's love and support.
On a lighter note--to celebrate Nicole took my parents, sister, and me out to dinner. We went to Tucanos, and it was soooooooo good. I love that place. Thank you Nicole.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Masters degree and they stay in Utah. What a happy day!!

rebekah said...

todd how do me and christina add friends to our blogs? we need some help haha