As I said in the blog on Mother's Day, the pictures that I had taken of Andrew and me didn't turn out like I had wanted them to because the little booger wouldn't smile. Luckily our photographer, Lynsey, was willing to go back out with us to do a re-shoot. This time Nicole came with us to help make Andrew happy. It worked like a charm. We got some really good photos of us. And since Nicole was there we had Lynsey take some photos of all three of us and also Nicole and Andrew together. Here is a small sample of the photos we got.
If any of you, who live in Utah, are looking for a great photographer we really enjoyed working with Lynsey Johnson (Schatz Photograpy). Check out her work at http://www.schatzphoto.com/
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
how do you make people your friends???
Post a Comment