Meemaw decided it was time for Rory to have her first pig tails. Surprisingly she didn't really throw a fit and she left them in her hair. She looks so grown up and so adorable. Thanks Meemaw!
Yup it's official... she's definitely the cutest kid I've ever seen!!! I hate when you guys blog all at once... I get nothing done!!! :) Good luck house hunting. Keep in touch! 3 weeks is a long time to not have you here! (Compared to the forever that you won't be here when you are successful...)
2 comments:
Yup it's official... she's definitely the cutest kid I've ever seen!!! I hate when you guys blog all at once... I get nothing done!!! :) Good luck house hunting. Keep in touch! 3 weeks is a long time to not have you here! (Compared to the forever that you won't be here when you are successful...)
Love the piggies!
Post a Comment