8 years ago
Saturday, June 26, 2010
We Are In Arizona
Nicole and I have been trying to figure out when would be a good time to come to Arizona to look for a place to live. Well Friday morning we decided that now is a good time. After the horrible experience of trying to find a place to live when we moved to UT 4 years ago, we decided that more time to look wouldn't hurt. We left in the afternoon when it was time for the kid's naps and had a smooth drive down. We got here around 12:30am, woke up Trish and Meemaw (we scared them pretty good...again), and got stuff we needed to go to bed. Anyway we will be here until we find somewhere to live, but we hope it will not take too long to find a place. Pray for us to have good luck in our house hunting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you guys are here! Not sure if we're coming down to the valley durring your visit but I'll let you know! Hopefully we are signing on our house in the next couple of days! Good luck with your search! If you want our house I would LOVE to kick out our renter who never pays us anyway, too bad it's in Gilbert.
Wow long vaca!! I hope you guys find something you love!
Post a Comment