Monday, May 9, 2011

9 Year Anniversay (Nicole's Side)


This year Todd went all out for our anniversary.  He planned a scavenger hunt that he called On Cloud 9.  I followed 9 clues shaped like clouds to other clues or presents.  They were hidden all over our house, one taped to a soccer goal post, one with a bouquet of flowers at a grocery store and the last one was hidden inside a giant chocolate bunny.  For gifts this year I received some books, an I owe you for a pottery making place, flowers, and chocolate.  It was a lot of fun and I could tell he put a lot of time into it.  Todd and I have been married for 9 years.  Some were better then others but through out those 9 years I have always had a great husband.  I LOVE YOU TODD!

1 comment:

Julianne said...

See I knew we could do it... I'll trade you a post for a post!! Just teasing! Love you!