My Moter's Day was wonderful. I was woken up by my two great kids and hubby as they brought me breakfast in bed. I had asked for french toast, bacon, and a smoothie which is what I got and it was even in the shape of a flower. While I was eating breakfast the kids wanted to give me my presents. They just couldn't wait any longer. Rory and Andrew got me "My Mommy's Tote." It's this cute little board book, with some fun stuff to go through with the kids.
It's probably more for them, but Todd said that they picked it out because, "Mommy really wants this," according to Andrew. And Todd got me a book called Bedtimes and Naptimes and Bedtimes and Naptimes by Hilary Weeks. It came with a CD with some pretty cute songs.
The rest of the morning was a pretty typical Sunday. In Sacrament Meeting today the primary sang Mother's Day songs. I was a little sad because when Andrew went up there, he got pushed behind other children so I couldn't see him. But I was still very proud of him for going up there and singing to me. The afternoon was nice and relaxing. My mom and sister came over after church and ate a wonderful dinner that Todd made for us. It was nice to be around my mom for Mother's Day. It has been a long time since I got to spend Mother's Day with her. Todd and I got her the new Thomas S Monson Biography To The Rescue. And the kids, with our help, got her a "Someone in Mesa Loves Me" T-shirt and put their names and hand prints on the back of it. I think she liked her Mother's Day gifts also. It was a good day!
It's probably more for them, but Todd said that they picked it out because, "Mommy really wants this," according to Andrew. And Todd got me a book called Bedtimes and Naptimes and Bedtimes and Naptimes by Hilary Weeks. It came with a CD with some pretty cute songs.
The rest of the morning was a pretty typical Sunday. In Sacrament Meeting today the primary sang Mother's Day songs. I was a little sad because when Andrew went up there, he got pushed behind other children so I couldn't see him. But I was still very proud of him for going up there and singing to me. The afternoon was nice and relaxing. My mom and sister came over after church and ate a wonderful dinner that Todd made for us. It was nice to be around my mom for Mother's Day. It has been a long time since I got to spend Mother's Day with her. Todd and I got her the new Thomas S Monson Biography To The Rescue. And the kids, with our help, got her a "Someone in Mesa Loves Me" T-shirt and put their names and hand prints on the back of it. I think she liked her Mother's Day gifts also. It was a good day!
1 comment:
I love the book Bedtime and Naptime... and I'm not even a mama!! I'm glad you had a good day!
Post a Comment