8 years ago
Saturday, May 7, 2011
I Am Back In Commission
For those of you don't know I had surgery on April 20th. I had surgery on a deviated septum and all my sinuses. It has taken me longer than I thought to get back to normal, but now I am back and I have a lot to catch up on. This is more a note for me to remember what I need to write about and let you know I will catch up. I need to blog my side of our 9th wedding anniversay and mother's day. And now the weather has heated up and tax season is over we will be having a lot more fun to blog about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
glad you feeling better! I can't wait to see all your new posts! Happy 9th anniversary to you guys!
welcome back!! I miss you guys too much. We need to talk as soon as I can figure out how to tell you everything. Love you!!
Post a Comment