Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Nicole!

Today is Nicole's 26th birthday. It was seven years ago today that Nicole first told me that she loved me. So I just wanted to take a minute and tell you several of the many reasons that I love her.
  1. Nicole is the kindest, most selfless person that I have met.
  2. Many of you haven't had the opportunity to hear it, but Nicole has an amazing testimony.
  3. Nicole has been overly supportive of everything that I have wanted to do in our marriage.
  4. Nicole is the most beautiful woman that I know. (no, I am not biased)
  5. Nicole is a great cook.
  6. Nicole is an incredible Mom.
  7. Nicole is patient and loving.
  8. Nicole is hot when she is pregnant. (in more ways than one)
  9. Nicole is always concerned how others are doing.
  10. Nicole is Wonder-Woman when it comes to keeping up with Andrew.
  11. Nicole has a great singing voice. (yes, honey, I really think so)
  12. Nicole is fully invested in me going to school.
  13. Nicole is very forgiving. (thank goodness)
  14. Nicole has incredibly beautiful hair. (I am okay if she cuts it off though)
  15. Nicole is anal, just like me.
  16. Nicole is very objective when looking at different situations.
  17. Nicole has a great relationship with her family.
  18. Nicole is a great friend. (my best friend)
  19. Nicole loves to play games.
  20. Nicole is very competitive.
  21. Nicole takes care of my son all day, every day. (WOW)
  22. Nicole encourages me to be the best person I can be.
  23. Nicole sees my full potential, even when I don't.
  24. Nicole is giving me a baby girl in February.
  25. Nicole is truly a Gardiner (Gardener). (you should have seen our garden this year)
  26. Nicole is my wife, my life, my one true love. I can't imagine my life without her.

I could go on forever telling you the many things that I love about Nicole, and the many many things that she has done for me and taught me over the years, but I thought 26 things were appropriate for today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!!

(I promise you will have an amazing birthday, even if it's delayed a couple of days.)

3 comments:

Bre said...

awww, that was really sweet Todd. She is lucky to have you and you are lucky too. Happy Birthday Nicole!

Julianne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!!! I LOVE YOU TOO!

Jana said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! I told Jason that he better start thinking about his list for my birthday. That was so sweet. Welcome, 26!