Friday, October 10, 2008

News Flash


Well we had our ultrasound on Thursday and it looks like we are having a girl. I was really shocked but it is getting easier for me to believe. I think it was so hard for me to believe at first because Todd really thought we were going to have another boy.


Everything looked great in the ultrasound. I was a little nervous because I had not felt the baby move much before the ultrasound and usually by now I should be feeling at least some movements. So I had the sonographer check the heartbeat and it was there. It looks like my little girl is very comfortably nestled against my back and doesn't want to move much. This would also explain some or most of the reason my back is hurting all the time.


Well I am proud to say I am half way done with this pregnancy and excited to see what this little girl is going to look like. I am thankful every day for my wonderful son Andrew and the blessings he bring to my life. And I am even more thankful for my second healthy pregnancy.

No comments: