Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pictures for my Mom

OKay Mom here are some pictures of Andrew since you have been bugging me a lot lately! Here is Andrew playing in his old carseat. He sure thinks it is a lot of fun now.


Here is Andrew at Nia's birthday party. This is the bounce house Marcie has in her basement.

Andrew loves giving Teddy Ruxpin loves (which is what we call hugs). I am glad I kept that. I am still considering buying him the newer version though.


This is Andrew enjoying the luggage cart in Park City. Other then the maid waking him up from a nap I think he had a great weekend there. Thanks for the hotel Mom.

And here is my Baby Gap model posing. We were trying to get cute pictures to submit for that casting call I told you about, but I was to late. There is always next year.


No comments: