Andrew has been a handful for Nicole since I have been back in school. He likes to pull all of the Videos off of the shelf...luckily there are ony about 10 on the shelf that he can reach.

Andrew loves to try to put on socks. On this morning he got ahold of my socks and decided that he wanted to wear them. So I helped him put them on. He thought he was hilarious.

This is actually Andrew second real hair cut, but we forgot to take pictures of the first time. We decided he needed another hair cut before Lynae's wedding. I think I'm getting pretty good at cutting his hair. Nicole was impressed with my ingenious use of a sheet...she though it looked like a cape.

A little while ago Nicole told me to teach Andrew how to go up the stairs. He didn't need any help then, and now we can't get the kid to stop. At Lynae's wedding he was having a blast on the grand staircase. That was all he wanted to do at the reception.

When we went to the Salt Lake temple for Lynae's wedding Andrew really wanted to touch the temple. Actually he wanted to try and climb the temple, but touching it was good enough.

One morning the sun was coming through the living room window really bright, and Andrew saw the reflection from my watch. He thought it was so much fun trying to grab it and chase it around the living room. Nicole thought I was being mean teasing him like that, but Andrew and I were having fun so it's okay.
2 comments:
What great pictures. He has the cutest smile. The watch thing reminds me of how you used to tease Cookie with the back door. Have a great week. Love ya, Mom
Fun update! I love keeping up with you guys!
Post a Comment