Friday, October 10, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday Nicole had her ultrasound appointment, so we got to find out the gender of our baby. I was so sure that we were having a boy. I think I told everyone. Well I am humbled and happy to say that I was wrong. I would have been overjoyed to have another little boy, but the idea of having a daughter just makes me giddy. It will be so much fun to have one of each in the home. I know Andrew will be a fantastic older brother. Nicole's Mom wasn't excited or anything--she screamed so loud when we told her that several people in her department came to see if she was okay. She went out on her lunch break to buy baby girl clothes. She is such a proud mom and grandma. Nicole's sister is excited as well. She isn't able to have children, and we told her that if we had a daughter then we would give her some names to choose from and she could name the baby. So Trish is very excited that we are having a girl. Anyway, enough of my rambling on--here are some of the cuter ultra-sound pictures that we got:

It's a girl!
Profile Shot
Hmmm, what should I be for Halloween--a skeleton? Arms and Legs

Is that a yawn, or is she yelling at us to leave her alone?

Isn't my little girl a cutie? Give me a break--they're ultrasound photos.

8 comments:

Bre said...

whoa, three posts to catch up on! YOU'RE HAVING A GIRL! That is awesome! Now Nicole has to learn how to make bows and headbands, yay! It's addicting. Congratulations!!!!

Julianne said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys. What names are you thinking? I think it's great that Trish gets to help pick. YAY!!

spencerandkatiegardiner said...

We are so excited! It's going to be so fun to have a new niece! We know Andrew's going to be such a good big brother to his little sister. Congrats you guys!

Jana said...

CONGRATS! I am so happy for you guys! I love profile ultrasound pictures, their little noses are so sweet. I'm excited for you!

Joanie said...

That's so great that you will have one of each. It's nice when it works out that way. Girls are so much fun, and quite a bit different than boys from what I've seen. Congrats!

Cowmania said...

a girl are you kidding you were so sure you even gave us a hard time. I knew what I was having the whole time. We are so happy for you just had to razz you a little. Michael's girls have him wrapped around their fingers as yours will too. Love you guys.

Bre said...

ok, we are on girl duty! I will send you a website where I learned how to make hair bows and lots of other things too. WHEN you guys come to AZ we can make them together. Deal? Check out my blog for a link to the bow website! Now go now! Right now! Go!

Joanie said...

Happy Birthday Nicole!