8 years ago
Sunday, April 18, 2010
8 Years
Today is Todd and I's 8 year wedding anniversary. I joked with him today about how awful it is being married to him. Even though I am sure he knew I was joking I wanted to take some time and tell him and all of you how great it is being married to him. Todd is a great husband and father. He goes the extra mile to make sure I am happy (ie. pedicures, letting me sleep in, breakfast in bed, helping out with chores, and a whole lot more). He is a great provider, even though he is not working right now he finds little ways to make money as well as save us money where he can. He will also be an even better provider when he finishes school and starts his career (which is not to far away now). Todd is great at taking direction. He lets me tell him what to do a lot especially when it comes to the kids' schedule or cleaning the house. I hate that I am bossy sometimes but he actually prefers it. I could go on all day about how great Todd is, but more then anything I just want him to know I love him and thanks for the last 8 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment