
Today was another nice day as far as the weather goes and we wanted to do something fun since it is our anniversary. I thought it would be cool to drive up the mountain and go to Bridal Veil Falls. We have only seen it from the highway so we wanted to get a closer look. We invited our neighbors Joe and Allie and up we went. I was not the only one with that idea though the parking lot was packed as well as the campground next to it. It didn't help the closest parking lot was closed which made for a farther walk up to the falls.


When we got there Andrew wanted to take off his shoes right away and get his feet in the water.

Todd tried hiking up the bottom of the falls, then he went with Andrew, then I was inspired to try. I was still in my Sunday dress but I did bring tennis shoes.

We had a great afternoon and one more thing to check off the to do list before we leave Utah.
No comments:
Post a Comment