Sunday, April 11, 2010

Andrew the Artist

Andrew has been getting into coloring and playing with play-dough a lot lately. This is a dog (that I made) and a stick (Andrew made that).The funny thing though is that he gets bored with coloring pictures or paper. When this happens, he draws on himself or his sister. One day he really went to town--doesn't he look colorful? Thank you Bampa Neigh for the "Washable" markers. Andrew did get a little freaked out when his bath water started changing colors though.

1 comment:

The Thomas Family said...

Hey Nicole! It was good seeing yall today! So for Skyler's Party we are just doing it at our house from 2-4. We will be doing fun games and treats. We might, if the weather is amazing like it has been, go to the park two blocks North of our house. If we do that I will put a sign on our door with the address to the park. I hope yall can make it! Clint says to tell Todd hi.