About 10 months ago I came up with an idea to do Girl's Night with my mother and sisters in-law. I wanted to have an excuse to get get out of the house at least once a month and do something fun with women. I also wanted to get to know my in-laws more before we moved. We have done some fun things such as: game night, the state fair, Christmas shopping, making Christmas treats, fondue night, and this month we went to the tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point. The first year Todd and I were married I went there with Todd's mom at least 3 times. She really likes flowers and I wanted to get to know her better. Well I went to the tulip festival last year but it had been awhile since I had been to the gardens with my inlaws and it was a lot of fun. 
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment