Todd took his 3rd CPA exam today so he was off work. We wanted to do something fun and seasonal as a family. Every year we make carmel apples, so we decided today was a good day to do that. We went to the store to buy carmels and some candy. My mom comes over every Wednesday for dinner so we made sure we had an apple for her. The kids helped peel the carmels.
They missed a little plastic, but they worked hard to help. After dinner we ate our apples. The kids enjoyed them a lot.

8 years ago
5 comments:
Oooh. These look yum. I think I'm going to have to go to the store tomorrow to get supplies.
Thanks for being addicted to us:)
We love all the support, that's why we keep blogging.
Oh, and good luck with all the CPA stuff. My sister is a CPA so I know it's no walk in the park to get.
yummy! what a fun thing to celebrate fall!
I love that Rory is naked with a bib! Classic!! Wish we were there to celebrate Halloween with you. It was way fun last year!!
Yum! Looks like fun! Rory has already changed a bit.
Post a Comment