Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thank You Grandma Cheese

We received a package in the mail today (it probably came yesterday but I don't check the mail to frequently). It was a box with a present for each of us from Todd's Mom AKA Grandma Cheese. The kids wanted to say thank you personally. (Sorry, Rory ended up sideways, but she wanted to say thank you too--and it was so cute.)

I also am very greatful for the care package. I miss Todd's family a little more then I thought I would. We got closer towards the end of our 4+ years in Utah. But I personally want to say thanks Gayle for sending me a little gift too. I feel like you really listened to me and knew exactly what I wanted. I miss you! Thanks.
(From Todd): Nicole called me at work and told me that there was something for each of us in the package from my mom and she couldn't figure out what mine was. She described it to me and asked if I had mentioned anything to my mom that it could be. I had no clue! So when I got home Andrew told me that I needed to open my present. I opened it up and was surprised and thrilled. I don't know where she got it, but she sent my BYU hot chocolate. Apparently Cougars not only "bleed blue" but we drink blue too. Yes, the hot chocolate is BLUE! Mom, thank you. That is so AWESOME! Thanks for being so thoughtful. I love you!

1 comment:

Grama G said...

You are all very welcome. I can't take all the credit for the hot chocolate. We found it at Gardner Village during girls night out, and Julianne bought it from all of us. We miss you all so much, especially at times like girls night out and birthdays and all those other get together times.