So one of the great things about my new job is that even though I have only been there for a few weeks I was still able to take the day off on Nicole's birthday. I just wanted her to be able to have some fun and take care of herself. I made her breakfast in the morning--she had requested caramel sticky buns. They turned out really yummy. Nicole wanted to get her hair cut. It has always been one way for her to relax and spoil herself a little bit. She was a bit nervous because she is very particular about her hair, and it is hard to find someone who will do a really good job. The Elder's Quorum president in our ward has a brother-in-law who is a hair stylist, so I made an appointment with him for Nicole to get her hair cut on her birthday. She went to get her hair cut at 10:30 and didn't get done until like 12:30. While she was gone I spent time with my kiddos. It was great to be able to spend time with them. Since I started working I obviously haven't been able to spend time with them like I used to. We made Nicole's birthday cake together and it was so much fun. We all dumped in the cake mix, Andrew did the water, Rory did the oil, and I did the eggs. Then we all worked together to mix it up.
It was a lot of fun. Nicole said that she really enjoyed herself and that he was really good. When she got home I got to see the final product. I have a very hot wife! She said she wanted to look like a sexy, 28 year old mom--mission accomplished! The rest of the afternoon she just got to relax and have some time to herself. Her mom came over for dinner and cake.
We had cheese fondue, and it was so good. After dinner and cake we put the kids to bed and Mom stayed with the kids while Nicole and I went out. It was great to spend some alone time with Nicole. I hope that she had a Happy Birthday. I love her so much and I'm so grateful to have her in my life.
It was a lot of fun. Nicole said that she really enjoyed herself and that he was really good. When she got home I got to see the final product. I have a very hot wife! She said she wanted to look like a sexy, 28 year old mom--mission accomplished! The rest of the afternoon she just got to relax and have some time to herself. Her mom came over for dinner and cake.
1 comment:
Happy birthday!! Sounds like it was pretty great!
Post a Comment