On Friday, we decided to head down to our old stomping grounds. But first, on the way down there we stopped in American Fork at Shelf Reliance to get some of their freeze dried fruit and yogurt. It's about the only way we can get Andrew to eat most fruits and it will be great for his lunches when he starts Kindergarten next month. Anyway, we first stopped in the BYU bookstore to get Andrew a new BYU sweatshirt and Rory a new BYU shirt. Then we met Joe and Allie and went bowling at BYU. This has more or less become a tradition for whenever we make it to UT. We all love bowling at BYU!
 |
| I love my little BYU cuttie! |
 |
| I love watching Andrew bowl since he stopped using the ramp. Look at that form! |
 |
| Check out my kids! Either they are really good or I really suck! It's probably a bit of both. |
After that we headed back up to my parent's house and then into downtown Salt Lake City. We wanted to check out the new City Creek Center. We walked around and then went in the Disney Store for a little bit, where Andrew got Aunt Julie to buy him this light-up Buzz Lightyear thing that he has wanted since we went to Disneyland last year. We got the kids McDonalds for dinner and then Andrew, Rory, my dad, and I hopped on the TRAX back to Sandy. Nicole, Julianne, and my mom were going to dinner at the Melting Pot, so they kept the van. The kids had a blast riding the train back to my parent's house. Then I got my special treat--my dad made me sloppy joes. Mmmmmmmm!!! And that was about it for day four!
No comments:
Post a Comment