Thursday, August 12, 2010

August 12th

Today was a pretty average day. We did a little packing, a little fun and a few errands. The main thing we did today was take the kids to the pediatrician. Andrew needed his 3 year old check up and Rory her 18 month check up. My kids are just getting so big. They both did very well at the doctors office.
Andrew enjoyed watching "Cars" at the doctor's office.
Rory coloring in the waiting room at the doctor's office

It was kind of hard to see our pediatrician for the last time. He has been through so much with our kids especially Rory. I hope we find a great pediatrician in Arizona. I usually don't blog my kids stats but I will this time.
Andrew:
weight 29.76 pounds =29%
height 36.9 inches =37%
Rory:
weight 23.55 pounds =39%
height 33.3 inches =91%
head 18.3 inches =49%
The kids got shots and that was not a good way to end the visit but they were okay. Rory was very emotional and Andrew didn't want his band aid to come off in the bath.
After the kids went to bed Kaitlynn and I watched a little TV, talked for awhile and then played a game with Todd. Today Todd did a lot to help us with the move. Besides him packing some he also scheduled our utilities to be disconnected here and connected in Arizona. I sure have a great husband. Today is a big birthday day, especially in our families, and I wanted to make sure and wish my sister a happy birthday, so Happy 35th Birthday Trish!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Shots are no fun!! Wow Andrew weighs more than Isaak! :) not by much. Wow Todd is on top of things, good to have a handy man around!