It definitely is getting harder for me to blog every night with as much as we have been doing and how exhausted I feel at night, so again I will tell you about yesterday and today. Well yesterday started out busy right off the bat because Todd had to leave for his CPA exam at 815 and the kids didn't wake up until 730. So we hurried and did our morning routine and then Todd left. His test was suppose to be 2 and a half hours long, but he finished early. While he was gone Rory napped and Andrew and I just hung out. When he got home I started packing some boxes. At lunchtime my long time friend Dani came and picked me up so we could go out to lunch. When she arrived I was still doing a few things and I heard her tell Andrew that we had known each other for 10 years. Man how time flies I thought. We spent 3 hours together eating and talking. We went to Cheesecake Factory, I had never been there, and I thought the food was good. When I got back home my kids were playing with some friends outside and we played outside for awhile more while Todd went in packed some more. After the kids went to bed I went to the church for a Relief Society activity. I had a blast. I was able to just relax and talk to a lot of friends/neighbors. It made me really think about how much I am going to miss all the ladies I have gotten to know. Afterwards it was late and had been a long day, so I Todd and I went to bed.
Today was another hectic and busy day. The morning started out well and as normal as usual. Once Rory went down for a nap I got ready to go to Kangaroo Zoo (inflatable bounce houses) with Andrew and his best friend Jacob (and his mom my friend Nici). We spent a couple hours there, then went to get the kids lunch, and checked out a Shade warehouse sale. It was a fun morning. While I was gone one of our friend's Becky was watching Rory so Todd could pack. Todd is such a rock star through all of this! Since I came home while Rory was napping again and Andrew was ready for a nap as well it was a great time for Todd and I to work on some bills and stuff. When the kids woke up Becky watched both kids so Todd and I could pack more. I think we accomplished quite a bit so far! After dinner, bath time and bedtime I went grocery shopping for road snacks. That leads to me writing this while Todd gives me a pedicure and then I am off to bed. Well we have 4 more days until we are on the road to AZ.
8 years ago
1 comment:
I can't believe its 4 days! Sounds like you guys are getting in lots of packing and lots of fun! Okay what Todd gives you Pedicures??? How did you luck out with that!
Post a Comment