I wanted Rory to take a nap this morning so she would not be too cranky, but that didn't happen. Instead she had a blow out diaper ruined her outfit and ended up wearing her pajama top and shorts from yesterday because of it. After checking out of the hotel we headed to my grandma's house. We saw her yesterday but I didn't feel like I really got to talk to her and say goodbye. She wasn't feeling well so it really made it hard to leave, but I am glad I got to say goodbye and so did my kids. Then we headed to my dad's. He was working but I wanted to ride the horses and so did Todd and the kids. On the way I saw the Logan temple. I promised Andrew I would take him there yesterday but we ran out of time. I thought the grounds would be closed but wanted to drive by, but we were surprised and the grounds were open. So we took our kids on the grounds and it was wonderful! A good way to spend Sunday and say goodbye to Logan. 
Afterward we continued on our journey to my dad's. We all had fun riding the horses. Okay Rory really didn't. She was overly tired and cried the whole time. Todd said he didn't know if he had more fun riding the horse or leading it while Andrew rode it by himself. 
I think we are all going to miss going to Bampa Neigh's house. It was extremely hard for me to say goodbye to my dad today. We had to go to his work to say goodbye because he has had to work so much.
1 comment:
What a great family picture in front of the temple. Such a pretty temple. GPS on phones is great. I never wanted a phone with internet, now I dont know how I could live without it!
Post a Comment