Thursday, August 5, 2010

August 5th

Today was a crazy, stressful day.  I made a menu for the month so I could pack up food I won't need.  We packed about 5 boxes today.  I like that I have been able to pack but at the same time wish I could just start and get it all done.  We ran a few errands to get decorations for Andrew's birthday party this Saturday.  I can't believe that he is already going to be three.   We were able to finally talk to my dad and found out we won't be able to hang out with him next weekend.  It made me a little emotional.  I have had a rocky relationship with my dad and we have become close over the last 4 years.  I am going to miss him and so will Todd and the kids.  One thing that I felt bad about today was being ornery to my kids and around my neighbors.  I have such good neighbors and they shouldn't have to deal with grouchy me.  So for the ones that read my blog, "I am sorry".   Oh and after the day we had Rory had a hard time going to sleep.  It didn't help that her and Andrew were counting to each other. Well another hectic day comes to an end.

2 comments:

Steph said...

You didn't seem cranky to me! I hope Andrew has an awesome birthday!!

DiazFamily said...

Everybody has their days and I thought you dealt with it well. Let me know if you ever need any help.