Thursday, August 26, 2010

August 24th and 25th

Last night was another late night so I will tell you about yesterday as well as today now.  Yesterday we packed a little bit more but we were more stressed because we were not busy.  We have been trying to not to pack much until Thursday after Todd's CPA exam because we both know once we start packing we both will not want to stop until we are done.  On top of that I got my x-ray results back and my finger is fractured and I might have to have surgery.  I was really upset when they told me that because I could have dealt with this 3 weeks ago if I didn't feel like the PA discouraged me from getting an x-ray in the first place.  Well there is nothing I can do until tomorrow.  The main thing I did today was my last girl's night with my in-laws.  This time Todd's sister Kristina was not there obviously because she just had a baby.  I decided for our last get together we should go to dinner and a movie at Jordan Commons, so that is what we did.  We saw Eat Pray Love.  It was a pretty good movie.  It was very thought provoking but not one I would buy just to watch for entertainment. 
Today Todd and I both had appointments to go through out the day.  My first appointment was visiting teaching my neighbor and friend.  I enjoyed talking to her but felt spacey because in the back of my head I knew I had to go sit in a hand specialist office and wait to see a doctor.  So after visiting teaching I went to the doctor's.  I found out my finger is definitely broken bad.  They considered surgery but decided against it because I am moving so instead I was put into a splint which I have to wear for 6 weeks.  I am really nervous to have one doctor put it on and another deal with it.  I hope it all works out well.  After my doctor's appointment Todd had physical therapy.  Then we ran a few errands and then it was dinner, bath and bedtime.  After the kids were in bed a couple stopped by and looked at our washer and dryer. They paid us on the spot.  I am glad it is finally sold but now I just need to try and get all my laundry washed.  Right now Todd is suppose to be studying but he is burnt out so we are relaxing and watching a movie together instead.  Good night.  We will see what tomorrow brings.

1 comment:

Julianne said...

So you're packing with a splint??? That sounds comfortable. Hope you get it fixed!!