Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August 18th

Today was just another day. We spent time trying to figure out what more we could pack, going to some appointments, and running errands. We did a few fun things today though. For some reason they had the sprinklers in our courtyard on for like 4 hours so we let Andrew play in them. He got soaked.
Then after the kids were in bed we went to an ice cream social in our courtyard. The activity group leader planned it. I think she will be great. I am sad that I wasn't as outgoing to do that (since that was my calling) and I am sad that I won't be around to join in on the fun activities she has already planned. I love my neighbors. I don't think I can emphasize that enough. I will truely miss them.

1 comment:

Steph said...

what was the deal with the sprinklers being on all morning?? I'm sad I missed the ice cream social but Sal said it was nice. We are going to miss you too!