8 years ago
Monday, August 2, 2010
August 2nd
Nothing too exciting today. I have been having problems with my contacts so I went to the eye doctor and he had no explanation for me. I layed around a lot today and just relaxed. I wasn't feeling very well, so I didn't get any packing done today. Part of me feels like I am trying not to do it. We paid our rent for the last time here at the Legacy Apartments and I definitely had mixed emotions. I know we are moving on to bigger and better things, but this is the longest place we have ever lived since we have been married. We have made a lot of friends and had a lot of great neighbors here. We have had both of our kids here. This has definitely been a whirl wind. Four and a half years ago we questioned if moving here was the right choice and as we get ready to leave I have no questions the Lord knew what he was doing sending us here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You definitely have tons of memories here. I'm glad we got to meet you guys before you moved and can still keep in touch!
Post a Comment