Today was definitely a fun filled day. I woke up this morning knowing I had a lot I needed to get done today. I decided if I am not going to pack until the end of the week I wanted to stay busy with other things. I started the morning running an errand with Andrew to Target. I needed to pick up some cleaning supplies and the adorable pictures my kids took a couple of weeks ago. On the way home I returned a call to my aunt. She wanted to get together for lunch. We agreed today was a good day and we went to Chuck E Cheese. Todd had never been there in his life and neither had our kids. I think we all had a blast. 

After lunch it was nap time so I ran to the hospital to get my finger x-rayed. Todd stepped on my finger over a month ago and it still isn't back to normal. Hopefully we will find out what is wrong with it soon. After naps we went to BYU and went bowling with our neighbors and friends Joe and Allie. 
It was a lot of fun too. We had to go to BYU creamery while we were there. I will definitely miss there Rocky Road ice cream. When we got home it was time for the kids to eat and go to sleep. Todd and I both have headaches so we will be going to bed now too.
No comments:
Post a Comment