Friday, November 23, 2012

I Am Thankful For All The Fun Shopping

Since Todd's parents are here visiting they wanted to go black Friday shopping with us.  They wanted to experience what Thanksgiving was like for us in all aspects.  They were not really going to buy things for themselves but more to watch and help us.  We started at Wal-Mart, I was a little discouraged since they opened so early, but it turned out nice.  We got the things we wanted and all enjoyed ourselves.  After that we headed to the Disney Store to buy a few things and as we waited in line we enjoyed the time we spent together.  (At Wal-Mart we were separated in different departments.)  After the Disney Store we were all done,so we headed home for some more sleep.  Todd and his mom hit up a few more stores in the morning and  me, my mom, Todd's mom and sister also went to a few more stores.  We were able to get the major things we wanted and even some things we were not planning for.  There were a few things that I wanted but did not get but they were not a need just a good deal.  I am thankful for all the fun that was had shopping today.

No comments: