Saturday, November 3, 2012

I Am Thankful For Todd

I am so thankful for Todd.  He is a great husband and wonderful father.  This morning Todd and I had different directions to go in.  He took the kids to Andrew's swimming lessons, to the doctor (which did not see them), to coach Andrew's soccer game, and then back to the doctor before they closed.  I know he was exhausted, but I am grateful for a father to my kids that is so active in their lives.  He does a lot around that house as well.  He never makes me to feel like I am not doing enough and is always willing to jump in and help out.  He is a great provider and his job makes that easy.  He loves what he does and I love his schedule.   We have been through a lot and the last year and I am thankful that I had him by my side every step of the way.

No comments: