8 years ago
Friday, November 30, 2012
I Am Thankful For Not Too Expensive Glasses
Andrew has been having migraines, saying he is seeing flashes of color and that some things are blurry. Our pediatrician put him on migraine medicine which didn't help and made him have some personality changes, so we took him off that. The next step was the eye doctor. Yesterday we took him to the eye doctor and he said that his migraines could be from straining his eyes, his vision is good, but he has a condition called convergence insufficiency. The solution is a pair of glasses with a prism in them. I looked at glasses and they told me it would be almost $300. I decided to wait and check out my options. I ran across an ad that said JCP had free lenses for the month of November. So after Todd talked to the manager for awhile he told us that tomorrow would be a better sale on kids glasses. We knew this was our answer and tonight he picked out his first pair of glasses. We actually won't order them til tomorrow. I am very thankful for the promptings that led us to JCP where we got glasses for only $89. Now I hope this helps Andrew's migraines and I will have even more to be thankful for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's crazy but awesome that you finally figured it out. Can't wait to see his new glasses.
Post a Comment