8 years ago
Thursday, November 8, 2012
I Am Thankful For Good Friends
I am thankful for good friends. I have made friends from the many places that we have lived that I still talk to and visit if possible. I also have made some really good friends in the two wards we have lived in here in Arizona. I love that my friends here are okay with me just hanging out with them. Being a busy mom does not always leave time for me to go do things with just ladies so it helps when my friends and I have kids the same ages so they can play together. I really enjoy having someone to talk to, hang out with and know that they are there for me. I hope they know I am always here for them as well. Having good friends is a blessing in my life and I am thankful for them every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment