Monday, November 12, 2012

I Am Thankful For Extended Family

When we found out we needed to go to Utah in the winter for another funeral we remembered we did not have winter coats for the kids.  Luckily I have a cousin with a boy and girl a few years older then Andrew and Rory and they had coats for us to borrow.  I may have only one sister but I grew up being close to my cousin's on my mom's side.  I am thankful that they have always been so nice and generous to my family.  I enjoy having them in my life. 

Also since Todd and I have been married, I have always had a good relationship with his cousins from California.  I don't know if we got along well from the start because I am from California or if I am just an easy going, open minded person.  I really like that we enjoy each others company and that they feel they can talk to me about anything.  Today I am glad that I was able to see Todd's cousins from California after 2 and a half years.  I am thankful that I am close to Todd's extended family as well as my own. 

No comments: