My grandma passed away a year ago today and with the whirl wind that was my life last year I did not get much time to ponder (or blog) about it. My grandmother was a great woman. Not living close made it hard to visit her often but made the time we spent together more meaningful. I enjoyed visiting with her and have taken my kids to see her whenever possible. In fact we had just seen her a few weeks before she passed. She was always willing to feed us. I even had Todd learn how to make her roast dinner; I enjoyed it so much. She is now where she has wanted to be for a long time and that brings me peace. I still think of her often. I am thankful for her example and the privilege I had to have my grandma in my life. My daughter Rory ELIZABETH will carry her name with pride.
8 years ago
1 comment:
That is such a sweet picture. I love that smile on Rory's face!! What a tender memory.
Post a Comment