I am reminded of the scripture Matthew 18:3 "become as little children." Today I am very thankful for the spirit of little children. We had our primary program today, it was a great program and surely gave us a glimpse into the children's eyes and hearts. Andrew did his part well, even though he said it so fast some people could not understand it, I knew what he was saying. I am thankful for the primary leaders and teachers for all they did to put on such a great program.
On another note, Todd and I were having a disagreement tonight and the kids took notice. While we were talking things out I heard Andrew tell Rory they should pray because I was being to loud. His prayer melted my heart. The fact that he felt compelled to pray was awesome. He definitely invites the spirit in the home. I am thankful for the spirit we can have at church and in our home. I am thankful for the kids and their innocence and all it teaches me.
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment