8 years ago
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
I Am Thankful For Date Nights
Todd and I have not been doing very good with our two date nights a month plan, so in October we decided to try and do one a month and alternate. With the busyness of Thanksgiving I wanted to plan the date early but could not find what I wanted. Luck would have it three days before Thanksgiving I got an email with a pretty cute date idea. The date was from The Dating Divas and it was called Cowboys and Pilgrims. It was the kind of date you do in your bedroom after the kids are in bed, but it was tasteful. Todd was surprised with everything else I was doing that I had time to plan a date and I liked that. Date nights should be a priority. If interested check out the date here (and remember it for next year). I am thankful for the alone time spent together and the effort I put into planning a date just perfect for tonight .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment