Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Am Thankful For...A Wonderful Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I was really glad when I married Todd and he loved it just as much as I did. Today was wonderful and it is not even over yet. We woke up this morning and went to my mom's house for breakfast and we were going to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Well my mom gives the kids DVDs for every holiday and when they got their new movie Toys Story 3 they were no longer interested in watching the parade.Todd had never seen it so he was just as excited to watch it. We watched it for awhile and the movie started having issues. We decided it was a good time to head home to start cooking. After starting the turkey Todd and I took off to exchange the movie, Rory went to the playground with Trish, and Andrew and mom watched another movie. When we got back from the store everyone except mom went to the playground until lunch. Lunch was just some light foods and then it was nap time. Todd cooked while everyone napped. I usually help but I am still not feeling well. Then shortly after the kids woke up we ate our delicious feast. Then we relaxed in front of the rest of Toy Story 3 and Toy Story 2 since mom had never seen it. And now the kids are in bed and we trying to map out our shopping for tonight and tomorrow.

No comments: