Monday, November 15, 2010

I Am Thankful For...Napping Kids

I really am thankful for my kids' nap time.  Rory is getting rid of her morning nap time and Todd reminds me that she is almost two an it is normal.  Andrew is 3 and still takes a nap.  I need to better at limited it to an hour though because I just went in there to tell him to stop singing and go to bed and he has been in bed for over an hour.  I love that I was able to get both of kids to take one nap at the same time.  I call it my break time.  It is my time to recoup from the morning and get ready for the afternoon.  I usually watch a soap opera and read blogs, nothing to excited, but it is my break time.  I am thankful for my napping kids which allows me to have a little time for myself in the middle of the day.

No comments: