8 years ago
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
I Am Thankful For...Two Vehicles
I am not necessarily thankful for the payment of two vehicles but more thankful for the convenience of them. There were times when Todd was going to school and work when I only had the car and later the van and I felt stranded. With Todd working about 30 miles from home it is nice to not have to drive him to work and not feel stranded either. Since Rory is still trying to decide if she wants to take two naps while Andrew was at preschool, we ran some errands. I really love having two kids but sometimes it is nice to just have to worry about one and get done what you want. I am really thankful we were able to get a decent priced 2nd car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree having a second car again for us has been a life saver! I hate feeling stranded too but I was also not willing to wake up early to drive Sal either :) I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving. I'm jealous your weather is probably better then ours we are in the negatives!!
Post a Comment