Monday, November 29, 2010

I Am Thankful For...Todd Being Done With His CPA Exams

Yes it is true Todd has taken all four of his CPA exams now.  We know that he has passed three out of the four of his exams already.  I am thankful he is done coming home from work to put the kids to bed and then study.  I am thankful to have a month with him especially this month since it is the holiday season and right before tax season starts.  I will be even more thankful when we know that he has passed his last exam, but for now I am thankful that he is done studying for them.

2 comments:

Grama G said...

Good job Todd, and you too Nicole. That has been a lot of work getting through the exams, and knowing that you are done must be a tremendous relief. If I know you, you passed and are done. Congratulations!

Julianne said...

Congrats on being done!! Let's just pray that last score comes in as good as the rest and we'll be partying on skype!! Love you!