Friday, November 26, 2010

I Am Thankful For...Good Deals

So even though I was feeling ill last night I still went out shopping, which by the way the I am paying the price for today.  We started out going to Toys R Us, they opened at 10, and the line was outrageous.  We felt it was not worth standing in that line for the things we wanted, so we headed to the Disney Store they opened at midnight.  We stood in line for about an hour and a half there in the cold.  It was not that cold last year.  We picked up a few things there then headed to Carters.  We went to one in Chandler that I thought was opening at midnight and it wasn't so we went to Tempe and spent some more money.  Afterwards we headed back to Mesa and decided to stop by Toys R Us.  We got there and the line was not to bad, so we went in and got everything we wanted except one thing.  It helped that a couple of the things we wanted I had hid a few days before.  We probably could have hit a few more stores and got a few more things (which now I wish we had).  But it was 4 in the morning and I was feeling pretty bad.  I am thankful we got a lot of good deals and had fun doing it.

No comments: