8 years ago
Monday, November 1, 2010
I Am Thankful For...My Husband
Since this is the month of Thanksgiving (my favorie holiday) I thought I would try and blog something I am thankful for every day this month (not in any specific order). I will start with being thankful for my husband. He is a great husband, father, and provider for our family. Today though I am especially thankful for my husband because of willingness to be there for our family no matter what. Andrew was showing Rory how to chomp her smarties and for some reason she poked him in the eye. I had a flashback to when Andrew had his eye poked before so I called Todd. He offered to rush home. I told him that was not necessary that Andrew was doing okay. Though when Todd came home Andrew was still having a hard time so Todd took him to an urgent care. I am thankful that Todd steps up and helps out in all kind of ways. But today I am most thankful for Todd helping me take care of Andrew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great blog idea... can I copy you?? Is Andrew's eye okay? Still missing you guys!
Post a Comment