9 years ago
Sunday, November 21, 2010
I Am Thankful For...Home Teachers
Growing up we didn't have the priesthood in our home so being married to Todd, who is a priesthood holder, is nice. We are new to the ward, obviously, but we have had our home teacher come already twice. It is so nice to have him come, but it is bitter sweet. Our last home teacher was our home teacher for over 3 years. He was not good about just coming over and giving us a lesson out of the Ensign but he was great at being a friend. He was always there when we needed him. He knew what was going on in our lives. He and his daughter did many things with our family. I am glad to have great priesthood leaders come into our home. I am thankful for home teachers and I look forward to getting to know our new home teacher better. But he definitely has big shoes to fill, we miss you Joe (and Allie)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment