8 years ago
Sunday, November 14, 2010
I Am Thankful For...The Kids Bedtime Routine
Andrew was a colicky baby and once he was sleeping better at night I got him on a good routine. Then we had Rory and I adjusted the routine to fit Rory in. While living in Utah Todd did a lot to help out. Then we moved to Arizona and the only time he would have with the kids is dinner and the the bedtime routine, so he does the routine every night. Tonight I did the bedtime routine and even though Rory was having a rough time it still worked very well. I am thankful that whoever does the bedtime routine is still works like a charm. I think sometimes the routine is boring but it serves its purpose and I am very thankful for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I watch other people struggle with their kids when they should be in bed I think you are very smart to have a good bedtime routine and a reasonable bedtime. You are great parents!
Post a Comment