9 years ago
Sunday, November 7, 2010
I Am Thankful For...The Day Of Rest (Sunday)
This morning the kids and Todd woke up with runny noses so we figured we should stay home from church. I have not been feeling well for awhile so I was up for some rest. I slept away a lot of the morning while Todd took care of the kids. Sundays are usually not very restful when we go to church, in fact they are quite chaotic, but today was very restful. After we put the kids to bed Todd took me to an urgent care to get antibiotics. I think I have had a sinus infection for six weeks or so but I either have not had insurance, had no time to go to the doctor, or just didn't want to go. But I finally did so lets hope these antibiotics do me some good. I know being able to rest did me some good and I am thankful for it. Now lets hope a good night sleep does the kids some good or they are next to go to the doctors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man I hope you guys all feel better soon! I'm glad you got a chance to rest too! I get sinus infections a lot and they are not fun!!
Post a Comment