8 years ago
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
I Am Thankful For...Jesus Christ
I am so thankful for the blessing of Jesus Christ in my life. I am thankful for his atoning sacrifice. I have had the blessing of feeling the atonement work in my life in a very personal, meaningful way. I am thankful for second chances. I am thankful for the opportunity that I have to teach my children all about Jesus Christ and everything that he has done for us. I am thankful for the spirit of Christ that we can feel in our home so very often, and that we can read scriptures and pray together as a family. I am very thankful right now for the upcoming CHRISTmas season. I am thankful for the Saviors birth that we get to celebrate every year. I am thankful for the fun that comes with CHRISTmas--Santa Claus, Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, etc. But I am thankful for the chance to teach my kids about the true meaning of CHRISTmas and to have that spirit in our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That post brought tears to my eyes because it is so much how I feel. I also really like how you spell CHRISTmas. I think I'm going to do that too.
Post a Comment