Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Am Thankful For...The Ability to Run Outside

I am thankful for the ability to run because the weather was not to cold or to hot.  Last year around this time I was running in my house because it was too cold outside.  I am thankful that my body allowed me to run to and from my mom's house.  I know that I am not in shape in fact I have put on weight since moving to Arizona.  I am thankful for Rory not taking her morning nap while Andrew went to preschool so we could go on a run.  (This one actually surprises me.)  I am really thankful that have the ability and desire to run and that I can do it outside.

3 comments:

Joanie said...

Love running! I'm jealous you can do it outside. Okay, I'm jealous because I can't run at all for a few weeks. But soon enough. It's great to be healthy.

Steph said...

Lucky! I run to take the trash out and then run back thats about it for me right now! :)

Julianne said...

Your posts are awesome. I love this November thing because it helps us remember the little things to be grateful for. Todd's back tomorrow right?? How was your week?