8 years ago
Friday, November 12, 2010
I Am Thankful For...My Father
I am thankful for my father for many reasons. I love him unconditionally. We have had many ups and downs but he still makes me happy every time I think of the fun things we have done together. I miss seeing him interact with my children. He is a great grandfather. It is hard to be away from him and to know he is missing my kids grow up. I am thankful they were able to get to know my father when we lived in Utah. I am thankful that my father and I were able to patch up our relationship while living in Utah. I am thankful to have a loving father here on Earth as well as a Heavenly Father. I am thankful for a Heavenly Father who knows me and loves me. I am thankful to have a relationship with my Earthly father and my Heavenly Father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment