8 years ago
Saturday, November 13, 2010
I Am Thankful For...Good Movies
I am thankful for good movies. I love watching movies that make me feel good. I also enjoy movies that have thought provoking quotes. Tonight I watched "Charlie St. Cloud" and there are so many things in that movie that stood out to me. One saying in the movie that stood out to me were "there are no lost causes." That really touched me because I agree with that a lot. They also talk about heroes in the movie and it got me thinking about heroes in my life. I have had some heroes that did some big things for me and some that do little things. It has been awhile since "Eat Pray Love" but I also thought that was a good movie that got me thinking. Those of you who know me well know that I like all sorts of movies and I really enjoy watching a good movie over and over. I am thankful for good movies and how they make me feel or get me thinking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like we will have to watch that movie. I'm still debating whether to read the book first or what the movie eat, pray love. I'm glad to know it was good though!
Post a Comment