8 years ago
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
I Am Thankful For...The Relief Society
I have always enjoyed Relief Society. When people ask me about callings in the church Todd and I both say that I should attend Relief Society. I feel the need to be around other women who believe the same things that I do especially after being a stay at home mom; "stay" means something definitely different here in AZ. I really have gotten to know quite a bit of women in my ward since moving here. They have a lot of activities that I try to attend. We had a Relief Society activity tonight, and my mom said I knew more people than she did and she has been in the ward for 4 years. I think knowing a lot of women is nice but I hope to make good friendships as well. I already feel very welcome in this ward. It hurts me to think that our lease is up in 10 months and we might move out of this ward. I am really thankful for this ward and the women in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment